Texas State University Logo

Additional Maps

Join the Conversation

adjust type sizemake font smallermake font largerreset font size

Old Main

Old Main Building

Abbreviation: OM
Established: 1902

Accessible Directions

From the Quad travel east, Old Main is located at the end of the Quad. There is no direct accessible path to this building; however it is accessible through Lampasas or Centennial Hall. For access through Lampasas from the Quad, follow the ramp on the north side of Flowers Hall and travel the sidewalk east towards Lampasas. Follow the fenced area along the back of the building to the 3rd floor of Lampasas and the elevator. Take the elevator to the 4th floor of Lampasas and enter and exit the building through the semi-automatic doors. Old Main is located at the east end of the courtyard.

For access through Centennial Hall, from the Quad travel the ramp on the north side of the Quad east of Psychology. This ramp leads to the 1st floor of Centennial Hall (semi-automatic door). Take the elevator to the 2nd floor and exit Centennial Hall through the semi-automatic door at the east entrance. Old Main is located at the east end of the courtyard.

Accessible Parking

The closest accessible parking is located in the Pleasant Street parking garage (for access through Centennial Hall) or Bobcat Trail (for access though Lampasas). There is also accessible parking on Old Main Drive.

Accessible Entrance

The front entrance of the building is accessible. There is a semi-automatic door.

Old Main Building map

College of Fine Arts and Communication

School of Journalism & Mass Communications

89.9FM KTSW